Monday, April 7, 2008

2008 - Week 13 Update

2008 - Week 13 Update (Week 9, 10, 11, 12 too)
Weight Today: 331.4
Lbs Lost this Year: 7.2
Current Body Fat: 33.2
Total Since MAX Density: 86.6
April 30 Goal: 323.4

I have been extremely busy at work and started a new hobby in my personal life that has taken a bunch of time so I haven't posted here lately but I KNOW I need to get back to it.

I have continued to watch my eating and have even broken in the bike and am trying to get my "BIKE BUTT" back. (my butt is sore right now) We did approximately 8 miles on the bike on Saturday and walked approximately 4 miles this past weekend so I am starting to get back at it. Tomorrow I will have the gym at home all set back up so there can be no excuses. Looking for a minimum loss of 8 pounds by the end of April and I am "in the right mind" to make this all happen. Thanks for your support and encouragement.

THE renewed serious dedication is now. On March 25th my cousin, at the grand old age of 43, went to the hospital not feeling well with shortness of breath and came out a few days later having a triple bypass and an issue with one of his valves fixed. I've suddenly got some motivation back. We joked a bit on the phone last week that the only time we talk is when someone dies or is really sick or someone gets married. We'll were all married off for the most part so I guess we better do something about changing the fact that we congregate only at times of peril. :-)

IN the whole scheme of things we never know our time and when its time its time but one thing to consider is WHERE are you going when its YOUR TIME...

Keep the Faith and Fight the FAT.

B

3 comments:

Half Man said...

I love biking. I got my bike out yesterday and made sure it was in working order. I plan to go for a ride later today. Keep up the good work.

Moby Dick said...

Going to the hospital can be very motivating. It is not something that I want to relive, but I remember how motivated I got when they were doing a catheterization to find out if I had a blockage in my heart. I hope you do not have to go through those very unpleasant experiences! Good luck getting into the exercise!

Unknown said...

buy fildena 100 mg online works best 30 minutes to four hours after bringing the pill. It also works best on an empty stomach. If you do not achieve an erection with sexual stimulation, you can increase the dosage of your medication the next time sexual activity is planned.