Monday, July 27, 2009

Today is the DAY....

Today is the day to get back on track. At the gym this morning at 5:30 and out onto the bike trails tonight at 6:30. Weighed in at a SVELT 331.6 this morning. I am giving myself an intervention, its time, focus, attention and hard work. I can't let myself get down about this to the point of doing NOTHING. For the last two weeks I haven't rode the bike or done really anything specific to being healthy. Time to start.... The family is involved this time so more to come on that.... Look out 299, here I come....

Keep the Faith and Fight the Fat...

3 comments:

"The Captain" said...

Good job on getting back on track. I got below 290 this morning it felt great. I know you will succeed!!!!

Sayre said...

Go, Brad, GO!

I've been slacking a bit too. Summer sucks the energy right out of me. Add vacation and various ailments and I've basically been a slug for the last month.

However, my finances now dictate a different course of action. No more eating out. Driving the car less than usual (bike/bus combo!), and getting back on the marathon training plan!!! Having no money might actually help my weightloss efforts!

Unknown said...

buy generic priligy online was developed after it was discovered that a side effect of bringing SSRI antidepressants was to prolong erections. It was specially designed as a short-acting medication rather than an antidepressant but acts in the same way to increase serotonin levels in the brain, which delays ejaculation.