Wednesday, November 2, 2011

A New Day???

Today I start the battle yet again, I guess it’s good to keep trying although the continual failures drive me CRAZY. 382 this morning, once again up, way up and I really feel it as well. The older you get the harder it is to carry an “extra man” around on your back all the time. I am TIRED, so TIRED all the time, and there is no relief in site unless I get off my ass and make a change. The first 40-60 pounds are always relatively easy, I’ve got to figure out how to make it over the hump once I get there again. I feel as though I am a broken record, time and time again with the same results… The ideal definition of insanity is ME when it comes to weight loss. I try to motivate others I see struggling with health and weight as well but what kind of motivation can I give them if I don’t walk the walk. I can’t be talking the talk unless I walk the walk… I guess it’s time walk the walk again…




God Bless and FTF - B

2 comments:

Fat Loss Diet said...

Fat Loss is one of the main issue faced by many now a days and a proper diet plan is the best solution. I've tried the Food Lovers Fat Loss System. Its a fat loss diet plan that helps in burning out the excess fat and turn your body into a fat-burning machine. I'll suggest you go through the Weight Loss Success Stories of the Food Lovers Fat Loss Plan.

Don Q. said...

Brad,
Once you wanted to be a "Knight of the Round Bottoms". Do you still want to take up the quest to battle the evil pounds? Drop me a line with a title if you do.

-Don Q., Sir Chubalot