Tuesday, March 11, 2008

2008 - Week NINE Update

Weight Today: 330.0
+/- Since last week: -.2
Total Loss Since MAXIMUM DENSITY: 88.0 lbs
Total Loss This Year: 8.6Lbs
March Loss: -.2Lbs
Current Body Fat: 32.4%

Well, well, well a net NULL for the week. I'll take it because I got what I worked for and that was pretty much a stalemate. I did figure out what was going on with my body fat as I seemed to have been stuck on 35.5 to 36% for the longest time. Well DUH, the "measurer" has to take into consideration your current weight and I hadn't change it since 355LBS. I eagerly reset the gizmo and found that I had made a little progress. The last 5 times I have worked out I have included weghts as well, specifically the 5 main upper body muscles SO, we'll keep that going.

Its been a long week already as you can see my NORMAL Monday Weekly summary has come out on Tuesday night. :-)

Been doing real well with my Lenten resolutions and plan to hit Boys Town Mass on Wednesday again, giving up drinking has not been that REAL hard but I know I probably won't make that resolution again (sounds like I am a drunk or something which is NOT the case) as there have been two or three times where I would have liked to have a beer with the gang. SPECIFICALLY at the Holy Name Fish Fry on Friday night, if you've never been there its definately worth the trip, its kind of like a CULT following. You and 4000 of your closest friends waiting in lines that sometimes exceed a couple of hours to eat ALL YOU CAN EAT fish and fries. On a SAD note Mr. Suds retired after last year....

Made a trip to Storage and took a few things out to the camper - MAN AM I READY TO GO. I have to admit I am a bit nervous as there is MUCH more than meets the eye the first few times you make a trip with a 30 FT Travel Trailer. I am sure it will be fine, maybe I'll post a pic if I can find one...

Take Care and God Bless

Keep the Faith and Fight the Fat

B

A Three Pound Week is in order.

No comments: