Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I've been BAD

We'll with the new year comes a new set of goals. I've been bad over the holidays and my weight is ugly... 361 Sunday night and feeling really big and TIRED all the time. BUT I have spirit and dammit I am going after it, making 2009 my year to make it happen. I know I can take off the pounds as I have done it in the past and will do it again, the thing I have to work out somehow is staying motivated and making this a lifestyle change. I always get to the point where I am feeling good and making good progress then let it slip. To lose 110 pounds in 2007 basically and gain 50 pounds in 2008 really pisses me off. If I had kept focus in 2008 I'd be where I want to be by now - SO focus it is. I've got to fight through the fatigue I am experiencing right now and once I get stronger that should become less of an issue. I mean I WAKE UP TIRED right now.

Eric, Matt and I are working at supporting each other as they are ready for a change too, Being obese very tiring and its got to be a lifestyle change. I know Travis is on the journey too so there should be plenty of support around here.

I am not going to get so wrapped up in the numbers as much as the action, I will use the scale to measure progress but wont be fanatical about it. I am going to take monthly pictures too so I can see where I was once I get where I want to be.

I got a small workout in yesterday and kept my calories at 2000 for the day, we'll get another one in today and go from there. AND OH, by the way I am on a personal journey to go on the WAGON for 90 days, if nothing else to see if I can do it and also to eliminate ALL of those empty calories.

Regaining the Faith and FIGHTING THE FAT again....

PS: I am calling out Matt Martin to get back on it again too as well as my brother Richard, make no excuses baby if a slacker like me can do it you surely can.

Be afraid, be very afraid...

3 comments:

TitanThirteen said...

I hear ya!
The tiredness is the hardest bit i think. Who can keep up the motivation when they feel tired all the time with no energy?!?

2009 is it brad, let's kick its ass!!!

40 Something said...

Hey Brad if you do an April Fools Challenge count me in. I am at 299 now.

Moby Dick said...

Gee Brad, at one time you were lighter than Twice the Mango, now he is 62 lbs. lighter than you.

Have some pride, some self-respect, get your @ss in gear, go to the gym, start dieting, YOU CAN ACT LIKE A MAN!! (as Marlon Brando said in the Godfather)