Monday, January 14, 2008

2008 - Week ONE Summary

Last week ended up a good week for me with a 4.6 LBS loss. It feels good to be back on track again after a disappointing couple of months to end 2007. My food balance last week was pretty darn good.

Three things that hindered my process for the week.

I only exercised - structured workout - once during the week but did get in a lot of WALKING on Saturday.
Friday night I went to play cards and had a couple more drinks than I planned and then hit the choke and puke on the way out of town for a NUCLEAR sandwich, a honey bun and a twin bing. Three drinks and a couple of snacks are what I had budgeted for the night so I over did it a bit.
Saturday we went to the dreaded CHINA BUFFET with Jane and Nathan - It was not great but was good to see them and spend some time with them. It could have been worse as I mostly just ate veggies and protein and left out the RICE and all the extra BAD stuff I used to get there.

I think those three things probably cost me another 2 LBS for the week - NO WORRIES just have to make the best choices when those things come up. The rest of my week was balanced with meals spread out throughout the week and keeping very close to the 2000 CAL limit I have imposed for myself.

Goals for this week are to have structured exercise at least TWICE and to only blow my eating regime ONCE as opposed to TWICE last week.

One thing I have come to put a lot of my focus on is something that I read in Men's Health a couple of weeks ago. "Your body is MADE 25% in the GYM and 75% in the kitchen". Really this is a NO BRAINER. A guy can eat cheese, big Mac’s and BEER and limit himself to 2000 calories a day and lose weight - when your my size - but if I eat lean meat, chicken, broccoli and veggies and fruit etc and limit myself to 2000 calories a day I'll also lose weight but wont look like a pear when I'm done. No prophetic muses with this but something I obviously will focus on more.

Thanks for Listening.

Hope your FIGHT is going well, I'd love to hear from you.

Keep the FAITH and FTF.

BC

2006 MAXIMUM Density 417 lbs. -
2007 Start 399.2 LOW POINT 309 on 9/22 END 336.8 - 64.2 lbs in 2007 - 82 Overall
2008 Start 338.2 Current 330.4 - 7.8 lbs in 2008 - 86.6 Overall

30.5 lbs to GOAL of 299.9 by Easter - GO TEAM

PS: You can hit my FIT DAY website too by looking at the LINKS area of this blog.

No comments: