Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Well, 2007 came to a close and the battle was a little sloppy the last couple of months of the year. After hitting 309 pounds on my birthday in September I proceeded to loose motivation and ended the year by gaining back 29lbs. Once we moved in September I spent a lot of time working around the house and forgot to exercise and maintain my healthy eating plan. I am not going to beat myself up over it and I realize that this is going to be a life long battle, I accept that and know it will all work out. So for a final total for 2007;

Jan 8, 2007 - 399.2 LBS - 54 waist
Jan 7, 2007 - 335.0 LBS - 48 and 46 fit fine... :-)
Low Point - 309 LBS on Sept 22

64.2 LBS off my body for the year and my body says thank you.... :-)

I rode almost 350 miles on my bike this past year and that's about 349 more than I had done in the previous 20 years...

I'll talk about this years goals and post some of the results from last year in my next blog...

"FTF" and Keep the FAITH

B

No comments: