Monday, March 2, 2009

2009 - Week Eight - Satisfied

Today's Weight = 323.4 (-2.8wtd/-37.6ytd)

I averaged 1848 calories last week with the following breakdown; Carbs - 41%, Fat - 31%, Protein - 27% and Alcohol - 1%.

satisfied - [sat-is-fahyd] –adjective
1. content: a satisfied look.
2. completely paid, as a bill.
3. convinced, as in an argument: Their opponents were finally satisfied.

I would be telling a LIE if I said I didn't want to have a bigger loss last week but you have to realize I am kind of a freak that way, hard and fast is more my style. (Just ask anyone who sits at the poker table with me) Patience goes against my very nature so its a bit harder for me to avoid disappointment at times, BUT with that being said I would have to say I am satisfied with my progress last week. Patience is something I have to work on at times and between this and having a 13 year old daughter its giving me plenty of practice. I know, I know, I didn't gain it over night and I sure as hell wont be able to lose it over night... A toast to patience - cheers...

I've got 13.4 pounds before the Masters to get my half taken care of and I fully intend on pulling my weight. The rest of the gang is doing pretty well too so I think we have a good shot at hitting our 100 pound goal before we leave.

February Overview to follow...

Thanks for listening...

Keep the Faith and FIGHT THE FAT...

B

1 comment:

Unknown said...

buy tadalafil 20 mg online do not crack or split a it. Swallow it whole. Take the medicine at the same time each day, with or without food. Do not change your it dose or stop taking this medicine without your doctor's recommendation.