Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Week 12 - No Time ?

Today's Weight = 319.2 (+1.2 wtd/-41.8 ytd)

I averaged 2101 calories last week with the following breakdown; Carbs - 42%, Fat - 35%, Protein - 19% and Alcohol - 4%.

Here again lies the quandary that I find myself in from time to time, NO TIME, or the perceived no time. I've been busy and we had a camping trip thrown in there for good measure, I've had to take the camper in to be repaired one night, another night go and pick it up, another day busy at the office late and so on and so forth so I haven't had time to pay attention to my exercise especially. Sounds GOOD right... Yea, that's the ticket.... Well, I am going to have to call BULLSHIT on myself. Its not about time, its about priorities and I've let a few other things take priority to my exercise this past week and I paid for it on the scale. Not bad but it is losing the same weight again even if its only 1.2 pounds this week, the fact that I have to lose it again should be motivation enough to help me gain some priorities.

My monthly update will be coming up shortly, more to come...

FTF - B

No comments: