Tuesday, February 19, 2008

2008 - Week SIX Update

Today: 334.0

Just a quick note to let you know how the week went, we'll post more when I have more time.

Headed the right direction and thats really what I want to see each and every week. I did a pretty good job with nutrition last week but TERRIBLE working out, as a matter of fact I only did one cardio work out last week and nothing else.

We're all still fighting the CRUD and that makes it even harder to motivate BUT none the less. Alyssa is home today sick and had a fever all weekend.

Since I gave up drinking for Lent I haven't missed it, maybe there is still hope for me yet. :-)

Fight the Fat and Keep the Faith

B

1 comment:

Moby Dick said...

If you stopped drinking, that is a lot of calories that you are saving up. Good move.

Keep the Faith!