Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Great Cardio Workout

So, I went to the gym at our office yesterday afternoon a little hesitant of what I may realize. When I initially started this battle with the bulge back on January 8th of 07 I clearly remember hitting the bike in the gym here and having a terrible time getting 5 minutes in at a 10 MPH pace. My stamina eventually increased and was getting pretty good at it. Including our 20 plus mile rides on the trails this summer.

I ONLY hoped I hadn't slipped too far since I really had not done much of any structured working out since september. I was plesently surprised and happy with what I was able to do. I did 22 minutes at a 15 MPH pace and probably could have gone another 8 minutes SO, although I slipped some I feel great that I wont have to come all the way back. YEA, go team...

We'll do it again this afternoon.

No comments: